Jun 24, 2011

Fifth Avenue Floral




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Today started out to be a very busy day for me and that is why the laste post. I am presently working on the July tutorial and it was very hard for me to stop while those creative juices are flowing. Anyway, I thought I 'd show you some projects I did using the Fifth Avenue stamp set. Hope you like them.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Perfect Punches, Live laugh Love, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Pattern DSP, vellum cardstock
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories: pearls, button, satin ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, EF's, dotted scallop border punch, wide oval, small oval, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...