May 28, 2011

Consider It Cased



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I finally saw this beautiful card to cased today in Emma's blog ( The Lady and the Stamp) using the die cut envelope and it reveals the cute posrage stamp punch and the Pretty Postage stamp image. How cute is that.  I added a bit more to my background and I added the make a wish sentiment. Hope you like it.
Thank you Emma for this wonderful opportunity to cased you. You rock!
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws)  and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Pretty Postage, A little Birthday Cheer, Got Treats
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, retired DSP, Old Olive
Ink:  Regal Rose
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, brad
Tools: Big Shot, square scallop die cut, pretty postage punch, box and envelope die cut, flower punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Emma Fewkes said...

Goodness me, Chat, you MADE MY DAY :) I love your blog (like seriously LOVE it!) so was thrilled to bits to see you use one of my cards for your 'consider it cased' challenge. What an honour. THANK YOU ~ and thank you for all your wonderfully inspiring work, you are much loved in blogland :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...