Apr 17, 2011

Stampin' Up All Holidays



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Yesterday went by so fast and pretty much apent my time with family. I thought I'd get my post done before church with a sweet and easy Mother's Day card using Bigz die cuts.  I used Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride for my flower layers and Old Olive for the leaves. I also wanted to create two backgrounds so I combined texture and DSP together.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  All Holidays
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Pattern DSP, Early Espresso
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories: stitched-poly ribbon, brads
Tools:  Big Shot, Flower, Bigz die Flower Layers, Birds and Blooms sizzlit die, scallop border punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Bonnie Weiss said...

Love the double background and of course, the fact that the card is PINK makes it even better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...