Apr 29, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Need something bright and cheery?  This is the card- using Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz.  I used the Petal Blossoms punch and the stamp set.
I did the easy way to make the petals- I cut them  first and then stamp the petals in White Craft ink. I just love the effect of the white on the Poppy Parade paper. The leaves I decided to cut by hand and it worked really well for me. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Build a Blossom, Hodgepodge Happiness
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink:  White Craft ink, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  stitched-poly ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, dots EF, Blossom Petals punch, extra large circle punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

spectacular card!

Bonnie Weiss said...

This is such a happy card .. so clean and fresh.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. I like how you stamped with the white ink, it really does highlight the red. Are the centers Boho Blossom punches?
Ter ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...