Mar 23, 2011

Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Bits



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday!!!

I almmost felt guilty making this card because there is very little stamping involved. I did the main image image using the hi embosslit, the embosslit tag and for the background I used the Sringtime Vintage DSP. I used the itty Bitty Bits punch for my stamping adn the Shape punch.
This card is a SCS sketch from SCS challenge 325, something I have not done in a long time.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Itty Bitty Bits
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: vanilla satin ribbon, pearls, corduroy button, hemp
Tools: Big Shot, Hi embosslit, Lots of Tags, piercing tool, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Rose said...

Love what you did with this sketch, Chat! Beautiful card! Your work is always such an inspiration! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...