Mar 17, 2011





Hello Peeps!!!

Happy Thursday !!!
and

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS' DAY!

It's time for our Playing with Colors this week- Concord Crush, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz and I used Whisper White for my Neutral.  I used the egg in the Easter Blossoms and used the today's colors.
Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Easter blssoms, Something to celebrate
Paper:  Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, In color DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron
Accessories: seam binding ribbon, pearls
Tools: scallop edge punch, scaoop square punch

Thansk for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous colour combo and a great card.

Whitney Richardson said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!! the colors look awesome together. I love waking up to alittle of you in my cup! Off for put my daily inspiration to good use!

Have a great weekend!!

Margaret de Witt said...

Chat I love seeing your cards each and every day. They are so inspiring.

for2nately said...

simply adorable and I will be CASEing this for sure! I stalk your blog daily-thanks for all the beautiful work you share!
Elizabeth

Jennifer Reynard said...

Absolutely stunning. Beautiful Easter card! Colours go so well together!

jean said...

Fabulous card, great layout

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, love this design for inchies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...