Feb 10, 2011

Stampin' Up Sweet Summer



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

So thankful for last night (did not have to work) so woke up today in a perfectly good mood and feeling so rested. Thank you for the well wishes for Cade- his Mama said he was feeling better yesterday.
This is the card I made today for Playing with Colors- Real Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive and
I used Whisper White for my Neutral. I got to used the Sale-a-bration Sweet Summer that you can get for FREE if you purchase $50 in merchandise ( Click on the Sale-a-bration side bar if you wanted to know more about it). I used the Elegant Lines EF for my background and created the scallop circle for my focal point. I also used the Vintage Adornment for my embellishment and it just complimented the scallop image.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Sweet Summer, Tiny Tags
Paper:  Real Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Markers
Accessories: Vintage Adornments, Twill Old Olive ribbon, mini safety pin
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Lines EF, tag punch,scallop circle punch exrtra large, circle punch extra large

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love this card...stamp and embossing combo are great! High compliment...I want to case it! :)

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Chat, I have never commented before, but I just want to tell you that I have been following your blog now for about a year, and I LOVE IT!!! You should know that your stamping style is my absolute favorite! I love everything you do. Your creativity amazes me, and I enjoy copying some of what you do! Thank you for inspiring me!

Denise said...

Simply beautiful!

Ginny said...

What a lovely card! I love to visit your blog everyday. I know I will find the most beautiful projects. You are a very talented lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...