Jan 23, 2011

Stampin' Up Just Believe



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I haven't had much chance to play with the Just Believe stamp set, so I finally got to inked it today.  I stamped the image first in Chocolate Chip and stamped it again in Whisper White ink. I did distressing on the flower. I just did the flower since you know how I am with the vintage distressed look.  I think it turned out well.  I just basically crumpled the paper, stamped it ( I guess you can also do it the other way around)  and put them together with the jumbo brad.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Just Believe, So many Thanks
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, White Craft, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: tafetta ribbon, jumbo brad
Tools:  dotted scallop border punch, scallop oval punch, 1" circle punch, Crop-a-dile, dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the addition of the big flower to that fabulous silhouette stamp. Great card. FYI, the scalloped circle on my card you asked about was made with the lacey circle Nesties.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

SO pretty! Love the colors and your design, Chat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...