Jan 10, 2011

Stampin' Up Seasonal Sentiments



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I am starting my day with "hearts" in mind.  This is another Valentine's card for our Simply Simple week.  I created a clean layout with some textures in the background. I added the flowers with rhinestones on the heart punch. I also added a rhinestone brad in the red satin bow. I love the saying and it just makes this card so special.
Hop over to Jean's blog (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws)  and see what she has created.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Seasonal Sentiments
Paper:  Real Red, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories: satin ribbon, rhinestones and brad
Tools:  Big Shot, square lattive EF, Score-Pal, scalloped heart die cut, Large heart punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a heartfelt day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

jean said...

Gorgeous, great colors

Marisa said...

This is great, Chat. Love the flowers in the heart. Fabulous CAS card.

Rose said...

Your card is darling, I absolutely love your blog and have been lurking and sharing my opinions of your work with two friends who also love your work!!! I'll be emailing Char and Tai in a moment for the to look at yet one more card of yours. Excellent work, I love your style.

Donna Heber said...

This is so pretty! I really need to get going on my Valentine's Day cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

sallysbitz2 said...

This card is stunning. Looks very crisp & elegant xx

Hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

dining tables said...

Your card is so stunning! I like it so much. The colors are so consistent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...