Jan 21, 2011

All About Punches



Hello Peeps !!!

Hapyy Friday !!!

I wanted to share these 3 x 3 Note Cards that were done using punches.  I used Crumb Cake for my main card and added the Pattern DSP, added the punched flowers with the cute pearls in the middle. The oval background was done using a cutting machine though but I still like the effect that it made. I love the colors that I used, too. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Perfect Punches
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: pearls
Tools:  Modern label punch, Oval punch, Curly punch, scallop punch, three flower punch


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

jean said...

Fabulous note cards

Shari Winterstein said...

These little cards are great. I am always looking for cute 3 x 3s for my thank you notes for customers. Thanks for blessing my day and inspiring me. :)
www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...