Nov 7, 2010

Lovely as a Tree



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

How is everyone's weekend? 
I made a card using the Lovely as a Tree set- my all time favorite which is so versatile.  I have used this so much for a manly card but this time I thought I could do a Winter Wonderland scene. The little snowman is from the Snow Buddies. I really decorated him up with Crystal Effects and silver pearls.
I added snow sparkles around the tree.  Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Bright Christmas
Paper: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Whisper White, SU DSP
Ink:  Marina Mist, Old Olive
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, pealrs, sparkles
Tools:  dotted scaloop ribbon border punch, Neatie, dimensionals, CE, glue

Thanks, for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. I hope you don't mind if I case it. I already have the snowmen cut out for another card I was going to do but I like this one better. Thanks
Kim

Marisa said...

Love how you used that tree with the snowman. Darling card!

Pegcraftalot.blogspot.com said...

Thank you so much for your comment about Kieran and his card and just to say he had a great day, thanks again

Caro's Kaartjes said...

what a neat and clean card and yet so elegant at the same time.
Lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...