Nov 2, 2010

Word Play



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I finall got my swap I did with Virginia J, so I was able to post this card.  The background was done using the Plebty a Petals EF in Very Vanilla. The main panel I used the Deck the Halls DSP and added the ornament punch as my main focal point.  I used Early espresso satin ribbon and a  bling.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Word Play
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls DSP
Ink: White Craft
Accessories:  satin ribbon, rhinestone jewel
Tools: Big Shot, Petals a Plenty EF, ornament punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' day !
Chat

2 comments:

Danni said...

What a classy card!!

Rose said...

Oooh Chat! I love this - so crisp and elegant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...