Oct 12, 2010

Ti's the Season



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

Another one of those busy days yesterday-organizing my closet, putting away some summer clothes and a bit of ironing while watching 3 episodes of Indiana Jones. I did stamp one card yesterday and that is today's post.  I will never get tired of using this set- Snow Swirled.  The pearls make a perfect accent to the swirls  and carried it into my background.  Hope you like it. The sentiment was stamped in vellum.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Snow Swirled
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Marina Mist
Ink: Night of Navy, White Craft
Accesories:  tahetta white ribbon, pearls
Tools:  piercing tool, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous colour combo. Wonderfully elegant feel to this card too.

Tai said...

I love this stamp set and I am going to case this card. Your blog is great.

Danni said...

Gorgeous!! and so striking!

Mary said...

Love this set as well. Your design is so neat and tidy and yet so elegant. Well done.

By the way, I visit your blog most days and ALWAYS have to admire your Home page - it's lovely.

scrappingnana said...

Love you card. It is very pretty. TFS

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!

Ter ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...