Oct 5, 2010

Thoughts of You



Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Tuesday !!!

It's about this time of the month that I think of fall- although I live here in the desert and we do not have the colors of fall around us, these colors still remind me of it.  I used Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Peach Parfait. I did not think that the SA wheel was going to show as much because it was done on Versamark but looks like the camera captured it well.  The squares I popped with dimensionals and the sentiment as well. I used the Old Olive satin ribbon for accent. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Falling Leaves, Bright Blessings SA wheel
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, In Color DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait, Old Olive
Accessories:  Old Olive satin ribbon, brads
Tools:  Square punches, wide oval punch, large oval ans scallop oval punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

Win my Blog Candy 

FREE Stampin' UP Tote

2 comments:

Danni said...

What a great card!! Really like how "crisp" it is!

Kathy Mc said...

Love this card as what is more beautiful than Fall foliage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...