Oct 19, 2010

Stampin' Up Fall Fair



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I feel much rested today after a good night sleep.  Trying to keep up with work and home chores seemed impossible at times but Just Breathe and Take Five.  That is what I am doing - although the card did not take 5 minutes to do, I am taking a break nonetheless.  I figured there is always tomorrow, so you might as well enjoy the one thing that you love most to do.
I decided to do a Mojo Challenge 161 sketch today.  I have not even used this Fall Flair Stamp set, so I inked it up for the first time. I stamped the image and put Crystal Effects and sprinkle glitter for some sparkles. The die cut is the new Tasteful Trim from the Holiday Mini and I can already say, I will be using this a..lot !!!  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Fall Flair, Oval All
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait
Accessories:  stitched-poly ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, Tastesful Trim Bigz die, scallop oval and large oval punch. small tag punch, glitter

Today is the last day to WIN my BLOG CANDY.
Tomorrow is the big announcement for the WINNER of my Blog Candy.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Eventhough orange isn't my color you sure know how to make me enthousiastic about it! WOWIE!
What a great card.

Hugs,
Caro

Marisa said...

Love how you used the mojo sketch, Chat and the colour combo is fabulous. Lovely touch of sparkles too.

Lori Ingebritson said...

I really, really like this fall card. It pops!!

Elsa L said...

The colors are so beautiful!!
I also really like the pearls.
TFS

Allison said...

Great card! Love the colours and glitter!

Terry Molineux said...

What a beautiful card and love the colors you chose. I have the new big shot die and haven't used it....love what you have done with it....I must give it a try!

jean said...

Fabulous,layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...