Sep 21, 2010

Wicked Cool Halloween

Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I know what you are thinking but it is not a mistake. I decided to have a little fun with my wacky cool card.  I kinda like how it turned out-just a little something different.  I framed the sentiment with a scallop circle punch, added the ribbon and the pearls ont he sides. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Wicked Cool
Paper:  Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Basic Black, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessoires: stictche-poly ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Scallop circle punch, circle punches

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

judy anderson said...

Dear Nitestamper, I love those shoes, wicked. I think they are from Stampin up, right, I'll have to peruse the online catalog.
BTW I have been to Glendale, Mesa, Scottsdale, did a tour (me and friend) of stamp stores in the area a few years back.

Monique said...

Love the colors , love the bow and Totally love the boots..Fantastic Halloween card!!

Janna Werner said...

I like what you did, legs up :) that´s really wicked.

janna

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

What a cool design and a fun card! Love it, Chat!

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a wicked halloween card xx

I just love everything about it, made me chuckle xx

Beverly said...

super cute! I love it upside down.

Sunflower Stamper said...

Too cute-Love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...