Sep 13, 2010

Simply Simple 18

Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Monday !!!
Today's card is for Simply Simple and I chose to combine Marina Mist and Old Olive together.
The sentiment was framed using the Extra Large scallop. I really like this trio punch flowers and I know it has been discontinues but I still like to used it for embellishments. Hope you like it. Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she has created.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Elements of Style, So many Thanks
Paper: Old Olive, Marina Mist, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Marina Mist
Accessories: tafetta ribbon, brads
Tools: dotted scallop ribbon border punch, dimensionals, circle punch, scaoop circle punch, trio punch flowers
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Love how you used the flourish. Lovely card.

jean said...

Chat
Darling card, love the colors

Caro's Kaartjes said...

That's why I love your blog so much...I wouldn't have thought Marina Mist and Old Olive would be so chique together. But they are!
Your card is full of elegance. Love it.

Tanja Kolar said...

Hi.. I like your card style so much I can´t tell you. Every Post from this site is my daily hightligt. Compliment for all your results!! I made a link on my blog to yours, so perhaps some german cardfriend will be inspired ?!

Hallo, ich mag Deinen Kartenstil wirklich so sehr, dass ich es garnicht zu sagen vermag. Jeder taegliche Post von Deiner Seite ist ein taegliches Hightlight für mich. Ausserdem habe ich Deine Seite auf meinem Blog verlinkt, so dass sich evtl. einige deutsche Kartenliebhaber inspiration holen koennen.

Greetings from Germany from
Gruesse aus Deutschland von

Tanja

Jennifer Reynard said...

Super Gorgeous!
Love the new colour combo. that
you have chosen. Lots of lovely
ideas and detail to make another
great card!
Jennifer, Calgary

Allison said...

Beautiful CAS card! The colours are fabulous and I love that flouish!

Irena said...

Very beautiful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...