Sep 24, 2010

Gratitude


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I am really beginning to get comfortable using Cajun Craze colors in my cards. This time, I paired it with Early Espresso and Pumpikn Pie.  The decorative label punch gives this card  the focal point treatment it needed.  The SA wheel Paisley party was done on the main image and on the background panel using Pumpkin Pie ink. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Falling Leaves, Seasonal Sentiment, Pailey Party SA wheel
Paper: Whisper White, early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie and DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Accessories:  eyelets
Tools:  decorative label punch, circle punches

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Lori Ingebritson said...

I love how you spread apart the new punch to make it wider by using the circle in the middle. Great idea! I love cajun craze too and this card. It is SO fall!

Lola G. said...

This is really lovely! I particularly like the layering you've done with the focal point. I've got a few wheels that I've never used, but this project is providing some overdue inspiration!

Beth McAlexander said...

Very pretty. This is one of my favorite cards using Falling Leaves!

Allison said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours - so festive!

Janna Werner said...

beautiful card. and a great colour combo.

Janna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...