Sep 29, 2010

Stampin' Up Blossom Flower


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I have not inked any stamp in a week- so to be on the safe side I did very minimal stamping in this card.
I used textured background on the Baja Breeze, DSP on the main panel and die cuts for my flower.
I also used some oval punches for my sentiment. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Vanilla satin ribbon, pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Lines EF, Blossom Party Sizzix, small and large oval punches, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' day.
Chat

8 comments:

AGohl said...

beautiful card! I really like the colors!

jjcreations said...

What a gorgeous card. I just love these colors together - and I love, love, love that flower!!!!

Kay Kalthoff said...

Oh, Chat! Your card is just beautiful!! I just love the colors and that flower is gorgeous!!
Kay

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Beautiful!
I love brown and blue together.
Also the elegant soiree DSP is so pretty! I just got it today!
Thank you for your inspiration.

Caro

Julie Leblanc said...

I really like this... tfs!

jean said...

Adorable
love the colors and DSP

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card, Chat! Love the flower and the colour combo you used. Fabulous blog makeover - love it!! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day too :)

Tina said...

WOW what a beautiful card! I just love your style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...