Sep 3, 2010

Aviary




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Just trying to unwind after a busy night at work- decided to play some challenges on SCS-F4A28 which is make a card using an Aviary theme plus to use a color taht is not your own personal palette. I chose the new color Cajun Craze-it's a new color so I am learning to pair it with other colors. I also did the Mojo Monday sketch-154. I made my card 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 and I omitted the photo corner punch.Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Aviary, Artistic Etchings
Paper: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, DSp's
Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, pearls
Tools: dimensionals, Big Shot, square lattice EF, Nestie, circle punches

Thanks for stopping by.
Have wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Naughty me ... I haven't even opened this stamp set yet! Just adorable ... now I want to go play!

Beverly said...

This is great! I love this combination of stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...