Aug 13, 2010

Got Birthday?

Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Friday!!!
Surprisingly, I woke up early after a late night stamp meeting with our demo group. Once again, the girls were such a delight to be around with. I was stressing yesterday when I left home (mainly because I could not find anything). I wanted to wear my new Stampin' Up shirt but I could not find it. Anyway, when I got there, my mood completely changed and we had a wonderful Make and Take, yummy food, good agenda and awesome swaps. Jean and I shared what we learned at convention with the group, the highlights of our trip.
This cute stamp image is from the set Got Treats? and it's just adorable! I stamped the cupcake image in Early espresso, then stamp it again in Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo. Iused the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes and it just makes a cute accent. These will make cute note cards for those birthday occasions. Hope you like it. RECIPE:
Stamps: Got Treats?
Paper: Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: pearls
Tools: Large circle punch, Extra large scallop punch, itty Bitty Shapes punch
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...