Aug 4, 2010

From This To This- A Second Look at ATC




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Wednesday !!!
This is my ATC swap today with the group and as usual, I get to show you how you can make it into a card. I just love the color combo, too with a strip of the Blushing Bride DSP that adds quite a bit of character to the card. (Check out my DSP share).
You are probably wondering about the petals I used for the flower. They are the punched petals from the BIGZ lattice die cut. I knew I could find a use for them. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Friends-24/7
Paper: Blushing Bride, and DSP, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Blushing Bride ribbon, black brads
Tools: Itty Bitty Shapes punch, piercing tool, dimensionals, glue dots
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day stampin'
Chat
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...