Aug 17, 2010

Best Wishes




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Tuesday !!!
I am so excited to get my new stamp set, Elizabeth and then I forgot all about it after I mounted it. So today I am inking it up for the first time. I used White Craft ink, then I used the EF Elegant Bouquet. I also cut a few of the embossed flowers and mounted them in dimensionals.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Oval All, Elizabeth
Paper: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Black, White Craft pad
Accessories: grosgrain Rich Razzleberry ribbon, pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet EF, Oval and Scallop Oval punches
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

Susan Carlson said...

Love the color combo!

jean said...

Wow great color combo and layout

Tina said...

Wow!!! The colors are great together. Who would have thought!
I just love your style and am sooo glad I found you. I hope you don't mind me CASE'ing you, and I will definitely let everyone know where the idea came from. Thanks again!

Julianne said...

WOW...I just love it.... Fantastic Embossing folder, Classic Colours,Elegant Elizabeth stamp and lovely layering! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I just love this card and look at your blog daily. You are such an inspiration to me! Thank you for sharing your talent!!!!!

Bonnie said...

So elegant! I love the cut out flowers on the embossed image. Thanks for the inspiration.

Linda H said...

This is just stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...