Jul 11, 2010

Stampin' Up Perfect Punches




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Sunday !!!
I am starting to go a bit crazy trying to get my swaps for convention. I spent my day yesterday cutting papers and putting them together. I am so looking forward to convention and getting some swap samples- I just hope I have time to finished them.
Anyway, this card is one of my class project that features the bird punch and the lattice die cut.
I also decorated it with the Itty Bitty Shapes punch and added pearls in the center. There is very minimal stamping using the Perfect Punches stamp set. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Paper: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Whisper White, Kraft
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessories: tafetta Marina Mist ribbon, pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Lattice die cut, Extra Large Bird punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Beth McAlexander said...

Love how you used the bird punch and lattice die together. Great layout!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh, how pretty! I love this. The white-on-white lattice is so elegant and I love the itty bitty flowers with pearl centers. Beautiful!

Bonnie said...

This is lovely. I do love it!

FONT LOVER said...

very cute card design ^^! LOL

Terry said...

How adorable!!!
This is a 'to do' today!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...