Jul 17, 2010

Consider It Cased 10

Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Saturday !!!
I woke up late today and did not realized it's time for week 10 of Consider It Cased. Luckily, I found a card that is just too adorable and inspiring- I found it in this blog-Stamping Granny and I just have to cased it. I did changed it a bit but the concept is the same. I added background texture, piercing all around and popped some of the flowers. Hope you like it.
Thanks Cindy for putting those cards in your blog.
Hop over to Jean's blog and see who she cased. It could be you!
RECIPE:
Stamps: Elements of Style
Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: grosgrain Marina Mist, pearls
Tools: circle punches, Big Shot ,lattice square EF, pircing tool
Thnaks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...