Jun 16, 2010

Stampin' Up Simple Friendship






Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Thursday !!!
Today is week 6 of Playing with Colors- Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Bashful Blue and any Neutral. I chose Whisper White for my Neutral, added Bashful Designer Series paper from Summer Picnic. I used Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry paper for my scallop edge punch border. The main image was stamped in Rich Razzleberry and so is the sentiment. Hope you like it.
Please do hop over to Jean's blog (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors. I also invite you to play along.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Simple Friendship, Apple Blossoms
Paper: Bashful Blue, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: satin ribbon, pearls
Tools: scallop edge punch, piercing tool, Score-Pal
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Irena said...

Gorgeous card, lovely stamps :)

Danni said...

I love this!! So very pretty!

Allison said...

This is beautiful! I LOVE this colour combo and the way you used it!

dining tables said...

Beautiful blue colors! I love it! It is so pretty! You are really so creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...