Jun 6, 2010

Stampin' Up Watercolor Trio




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Sunday !!!
This card is one of my class projects this month using the Top Note die cut for my main image that was cut in half. I used Whisper White paper and Old Olive and trimmed the Whisper White edges. The leaves were done where I stamped and stamped off. The flowers wered one using markers. I embellished with polka dot ribbon, added the die cut butterfly with pearls.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Top Note die cut, scallop trim border
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

jjcreations said...

Great card - I love how you arranged everything - the half top note is fantastic.

Sunshine said...

What pretty colours, thanks for sharing:-)
Sunshine New Zealand
http://www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

Irena said...

Lovely colors, wonderful papers and stamps :)

Angela Lemmons said...

I just LOVE your blog!! I try to check it out every day and am always inspired by your beautiful projects! Please keep up the wonderful work!! Blessings!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...