May 13, 2010

Playing with Colors 01






Hello Peeps !!!


Happy Thursday !!!


Every Thursday, I am going to post cards/projects using Stampin' UP Colors. I am still going to incorporate some of the Retired Colors but mostly I will concentrate on using the colors in the Color Renovation. Today's colors are- Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip and any Neutral. Hop over at Jean's blog (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors. You are more than welcome to play along.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Very Thankful
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Island Oasis DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: satin ribbon, pearls
Tools: Itty Bitty Shapes, scallop trim border

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Love those colors, Chat! Refreshing and pretty! I'm crazy for that polkadotted dp.

Sue from Oregon said...

wonderful creation!

Ink Bug said...

I have a blog award for you to pick up on my blog! =]

jjcreations said...

What a wonderful card - I love the colours and the different assortment of little spots that you have.

leslie said...

I LOVE this!

June Houck said...

ARGH! I keep looking at these itty bitty stamps and showing great restraint to NOT buy them, then you make a terrific card with them...*sigh*

Your color scheme and sketch are wonderful! You are so talented, my friend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...