Apr 17, 2010

Stampin' Up Watercolor Trio




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Saturday !!!
It was hard getting up this morning, but I have a lot of things to do today, so I did get up early and took care of a lot of things. I figured it's late in the day and I still have to get a nap before work, so I made sure I have a bit of time to do some posting.
This is one of my new sets from the Summer mini and one of my favorite sets. The flowers in this set are the ones you inked up and you're done. No coloring and just use your imagination.
You can't go wrong using these flowers. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Paper: Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: striped pumpkin pie, button
Tools: squared lattice EF, Big Shot, scallop trim border
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' weekend!
Chat

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI,

I so enjoy your blog - always get ideas re layouts and accessories - I love your creative ideas. I have noticed off and on that you cover your buttons, with paper I think - do you have tips for doing that?
If you do, could you comment on that, either on your blog or via email? Thanks,

Claudia
cmwakeman@gmail.com

Lori Turner said...

Wow! That card is gorgeous! I might just have to get me that set in my next order! TFS!!

Rose said...

Hi Chat! I love this card and your very clever "upholstered" button!!! Great idea!

Marisa said...

Great colour combo, Chat. Love the image - right up my alley with no colouring LOL! Have seen others use it and just love it. Great use of the wide striped ribbon. Lovely card.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Stunning! Love how you did the button too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...