Apr 9, 2010

Color Renovation

Are you ready for a change ?

Because this is what it's all about !!!! Stampin' UP is renovating and offering us a palette of NEW COLORS that are fresh and vibrant. See the new 4 Color Selections with some returning colors and some new ones.

As much as I will miss some of the retiring colors, I can honestly say that I will not miss some of the other ones that I hardly ever, ever used. I am already thinking of some great color combinations and I am definitely ready for a change .







Above are the retiring colors. These colors will be available for purchase June 1st and after
July 1st, they will be available until supplies last. Please e-mail me if you want to stack up on these colors that are retiring.



Thanks for stopping by.
Have a colorful stampin' day !!!
Chat

2 comments:

Liz Williams said...

I loved those in colors that they took away from us. I'm so glad we got some of them back. I've already rearranged my ink pad carrier and with a sharpie recoded my pads in their new groups. I'm sad about a few of the ones that are going, but this too shall pass.

denise:) said...

I'm excited! The colors are great and we're getting my fav In Colors back!!
Nicely done blog post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...