Mar 7, 2010

Trio Punch

Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Sunday !!!
Wew had a bit of rain yesterday and today the sun is still not up, so it looks like another cloudy day. Yeasterday was fun for me since I was able to spent sometime with my BFF shopping !!!
something we have not done together in a long time.
Anyway, I am sharing a card that feautres the scallop trim border. I also used the trio punch to make the flowers using DSP, and for accents-satin ribbopn and pearls.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Simple Friendship, SA Friendly Words wheel
Paper: Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Ink: Old OLive, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: satin ribbon, pearls
Tools: scallop trim border, Jumbo Wheel, trio punch
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

jjcreations said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and that flower flourish in the middle!

Sue from Oregon said...

My kind of card...absolutely stunning...may have to case this one!

Julie A. said...

Gorgeous card! I love everything about it!

pescbrico said...

I really love your color combo on this card! Stunning! So "Springny"!!!

Leonie said...

Oh, this is really pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...