Mar 10, 2010

Springtime

Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Wednesday !!!
Here is a card that I did using the set-Garden from my Heart. I borrowed it from my dear friend Jean before she can even used it. How nice of her !!! I am working on a swap for this coming Thursday and I was going to make this but I changed my mind the last minute. It is still the same set, but I have to wait to post it after the meeting. The main image was stamped and embossed and colored with markers. I did a 3-d effect on the bow and added paper flower with pearl. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Garden from my Heart. On Your Birthday
Paper: Whisper White, Almost Amethyst and DSP, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Markers
Accessories: satin ribbon, pearls
Tools: Nestie die cut, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by.
have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

WOW!!!!!! I absolutely love how you have raised the ribbon!!!!! Totally cool - I've got to try that 'cause I love this set. Thanks for the inspiration.

Bonnie said...

Beautiful Chat. This is the prettiest card I've seen with this set yet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...