Mar 8, 2010

Just For You

Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Monday !!!
Still looking gloomy outside and we had a lot of rain yesterday. I wanted to stay in bed and make the whole day a movie day, but my stamp room is waiting for me. I need to do some tidying up.
I can't even see my stamp space. Oh well, there is always a bit of room left to stamp so I made this card for today. I used my new nestie and made this CAS card. I did some textures in the background and a bit ogf piercing. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Balck, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink Accessories: satin ribbon, small dew drops Tools: nesti die cut, piercing tool, Score-Pal, Big Shot, Elgant Bouquet EF
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful .I love your colors and your stamp image is so pretty.

jjcreations said...

Wow this is awesome. I love all the layers in the center and how you've woven the ribbon around. That flower looks good coloured the way you did it too.

Allison said...

Beautiful card! Love the way you coloured the flower!

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty and feminine. I love this card and your last post too. Thanks for sharing your inspiration instead of watching movies all day.

Desire Fourie said...

This is so beautiful. Love your style and attention to detail.
Hugs
Desire

Lisa Brown said...

Beautiful creation as always, Chat! I love this set and need to pull mine out and ink it up!

Marisa said...

Love how you layered your nesties. Lovely card!

Cherie said...

Hi Chat, This is a stunning card! I really like the way you used the layers. Fantastic coloring and gorgeous way of adding the ribbon! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...