Mar 24, 2010

Dreams

Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Wednesday!!!
Here is acard I did for SCS (SC273) which I have not done in along time. I am trying to use some stamp sets that I have not used in a while and this is one of them. I think it worked quite well for this sketch. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Dreams du Jour
Paper: Bermuda Bay and DSP, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive
Accessories: pearls
Tools: Circle Cutter, scallop trim border, dimensionals, EP. heat gun, Big Shot, embosslits Beautiful Wings
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

jjcreations said...

Fantastic card!!!!

Irena said...

I like your card is so beautiful and aesthetic beauty.

Debbie Reeder said...

Chat - This is beautiful! I fell in love with it at first glance. thanks for sharing!

StampDancer said...

I love this card. The colors and layout are so pretty! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...