Mar 4, 2010

Bunny Treat Holders

Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Thursday !!!
Aren't these adorable !!! I made these cute Bunny Treat Holders using the petal die cut, the ornament punch, small and large Oval punch and the Curly punch for the sentiment. I even added the googley-eyes. Fill it up with your favorite easter goodies.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: googley-eyes
Tools: Ornamnet punch, oval punches, curly punch, circle punches, petal die cut, Big Shot
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day stampin'
Chat

8 comments:

jjcreations said...

Oh these are wonderful - awesome creation with the punches!!!!! - I love that Christmas ornament as the face! Perfect.

mudmaven said...

Totally adorable! ~chris

Lauren Y. said...

Great use of the ornament punch, love it! TFS!

America said...

oh, what a great idea! These bunnies are ADORABLE!!!

Debbie Henderson said...

Oh these are so cute! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations!

SHeila said...

Totally cute! I must do some, I love "anything but a card" type projects. Can I get the dimensions? My class will love it......thanks so much

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Too stinkin' cute! Definitely feeling the need to CASE these! :-)

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Chat!

What a fabulous idea for the Christmas ornament punch. I loved it so much, that I clipped it and posted it for everybody to come visit you. I would love to case this for my 2nd grade cathecism class. The kids would absolutely love it if you don't mind.

Hugs,
Gina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...