Mar 1, 2010

Birthday Bliss




Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Monday !!!
I was so wiped out today that I didn't have much energy posting this morning. I went straight to bed after working last night. Several hours of sleep later, I feel energized and so here I am.
This card was inspired by a sketch I saw last week. I saw the use of background papers for the background and I cased the idea. I used the Cottage Wall DSP. I love the embosslits Butterflies and that was what I used for my main image. The Birthday Bliss is one of the stamps sets you can get for FREE during Sale-a-bration. Just ask me how you can earn free products during this month.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Birthday Bliss
Paper: Rich Razzleberry and DSP, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: polka dot ribbobn, pearls
Tools: scallop circle punch, Circle Cutter, Big Shot, embosslits
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love how you layered the butterflies. Beautiful.

Sue from Oregon said...

this is beautiful...I can't get enough of this DP!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

So pretty! Great colors and design!

Rose said...

Such a pretty card! Love the color combo with the butterflies!!

Tammy Q Howell said...

Pretty Color combination. Would love to case this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...