Mar 11, 2010

Beautiful Life

Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Thursday !!!
Every now and then, when I start stamping, I get pre-occupied with my main image. On this card though, I got more drawn to my background and texture. I added a spray glitter to my main image, added the scallop background and created a bit more texture using the Score- Pal for the main background. And after doing that, I only have to add the ribbon and the red pearls.
The picture doesn't really do much justice, but I really enjoyed making this card. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Elements of Style
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, DSP Cottage Wall
Ink: Basic Black, Old OLive Real Red
Accesories: red satin ribbon, red pearls
Tools: slit punch, Score- Pal
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a fun day stampin'
Chat

8 comments:

jjcreations said...

Wow, this is stunning!!!! It's so bright looking because of all the white - gorgeous!11

Leonie said...

Its a lovely card, I love your colour choices, I wouldnt really think to use them outside of Christmas!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just beautiful! So clean and classy!

Julie Leblanc said...

luv it!

Allison said...

Beautiful card! I always love your use of white space and I love the texture!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous as always, Silke :D

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

Breathtaking, as always!

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty. I can't wait until I can pre-order this set! Thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...