Feb 10, 2010

Just a Note


Hello peeps!!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I thought I was going to have the time to do some challenges today but I got stucked doing other stuff. Anyway, this card is so simple and it just needs a few touches, that is why I added the Chocolate Chip ribbon. I also put some CE on the flowers and an antique button.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Friends 24-7
Paper: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red, Basic Black
Accessories: chocolate ribbon, button
Tools: eyelet border, piercing tool

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful and creative day!
Chat

6 comments:

mudmaven said...

Just gorgeous Chat! Love the piercing too! ~chris

Bonnie said...

Lovely card Chat. Love that button.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the colors and the flowers from the 24-7 is beautiful! Gorgeous design!!

Marisa said...

Love all the white space and the clean look to this card.

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

I love both of these cards. Haven't been doing much cardmaking lately, but these are inspiring!!

Julie Marshall said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors and the flowers...TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...