Jan 29, 2010

Thank You




Hello Peeps and Good Morning !!!
Here is another card I did using the Vintage Vogue set. I used the same colors and the main layour design. The dots embossing folder was such a nice additon especially in the white background. The circle flower with the sentiment was a nice touch. I was sure glad I added it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: brads, polka dot ribbon, flower
Tools: Big Shot, embossing folder, rhinestone brad, silver brads
Thansk for stopping by.
have a great day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Sealed, With Love said...

This is beautiful! Great cards!

Joyce said...

I love your design and the use of colors. Very nice card.

Marisa said...

This is lovely, Chat! Just love this colour combo.

Anonymous said...

Love this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...