Jan 30, 2010

Embossed Card




Hello and Good Morning!!!!
I am starting my weekend right.. I am posting early and getting some stamping done today. I borrowed this set from my friend Cheryl . At first , I did not really care for it with all the coloring involved, But I have to use a set sometimes and fell in love with it.
This is a simple card framed in Top Note die cut. The embossing folder was added and finished it off with a grosgrain ribbon and button.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: So Saffron, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, button
Tools: Big Shot, EF, Top Note die cut, ITop tool
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

12 comments:

LeroyLime said...

GREAT colors..I LOVE that stamp set and have used it quite often. How did you cover the button??

Barb said...

Hello,
I follow you every day...thanks for all the great ideas...how did you cover the button?
Barb
stampwithbarb@shaw.ca

Marisa said...

Lovely card using this fabulous set. I can't get enough of the images in this set and you have highlighted the tree wonderfully.

stampingwithlulu said...

Thoughts and Prayers is one of my all time favorite sets. So, I guess it goes without saying that I think your card is wonderful. I really like how you covered your button in DSP. Clever!

mudmaven said...

This is gorgeous Chat! How did you make the button and the paper match so perfectly? Did they come that way or is this some magic that you worked? ~chris

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

So pretty! Great button!

jjcreations said...

Wowzers!!!! I love the button matching the paper. HOW DID YOU DO THAT??!?!?!?! It's a fantastic addition!

Pat said...

Stunning...love the color combo!

Julie Marshall said...

Love this card and that button is amazing!! How did you do that? TFS!

Silvana said...

I Love your Card!

Silvana

Tammy Q Howell said...

Great card! I haven't used my stamp set like this yet. I need to pull it out and case your card. Love the colors and everything.

Denise Young said...

Nicely done. Your colors are great. Very soothing. Your brad/button is a perfect touch to finish it off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...