Nov 11, 2009

Santa




Class Project
Hello peeps!!!
I have been wanting to do this Santa since I saved it into my favorites. It was originally a tag from Cindy (Mothermark) and I thought it was the cutest thing. I used it in my workshop it was a hit. I did a few changes and it worked out fine.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Spotlight on Christmas
Paper: Real Red,Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black
Ink: Real Red, Blush Blossom
Tools: circle punches, embossing folders, Big Shot, crimper
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

13 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

This is adorable, Chat! Thanks for sharing with us!

Marisa said...

This is adorable, Chat!

Debbie Henderson said...

Oh my this is so cute! Thanks so much for posting for all of us to see! This would make a great card for workshops.

deb said...

Love it! This is really a cute idea. Thanks for sharing Chat, you are my fave creator.

Lesley said...

Oh wow! I love this card! How clever!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Teresa Kline said...

this is soooo adorable, great work!

enjoy *~*

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Wowie, this is cool!
Love it!
This is also a great project to do with kids.

Stella said...

LOVE this Santa! I can see it being a HUGE hit with kids!

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous, I love it.

Marion x

Debbie Henderson said...

This is the best Santa card I've seen yet! I love it! Such a nice card to make for workshops to sell those punches!!

Tara said...

So Stinking Cute!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Sam said...

This card is wonderful. I love it so much, I just CASED it!

Thanks so much for the fun inspiration.

Best wishes,
Sam.

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 2. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...