Aug 6, 2009

From This to This (A Second Look at ATC)








Hello everyone!!!
It's that time again to turn an ordinary Artist Trading card and put it into something fun-
I used Melon Mambo and Soft Suede for my two colors . I stamped the image in Whisper White and used the circle punch and punched the image and created a scallop flower. I put a liitle twist to this trading card. The trading card itself opens up and reveals the cute saying . The eyelet is holding it together. I did not tighten it all the way because I wanted to be able to move it around.
I also tried to incorporate Mercy's sketch but it just did not work out for me, so I just added the saying on top.
RECIPE
Stamps: For All You Do
Paper: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede
Accessories: eyelet polka dot ribbon
Tools: corner rounder, scallop circle punch, circle punches, piercing tool, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stamping day!!!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Just absolutely adorable! Love those colors together!! I'm thrilled that I found your blog ... you are a wonderful inspiration to all of us in the stamping community. Keep up the GREAT JOB and keep sharing your fabulous creativity!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

Wow...very cute! Love it!
p.s. interesting second comment here??!! LOL! Good luck reading that! :)

Connie M. said...

This is just so beautiful, Chat! LOVE these colors!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Gorgeous, Chat! The colors are beautiful together!

Regina Schultz said...

I love passing by in your blog. I always admire the things you do. Congratulations for all the creativity you have.

LaunchingProjectH said...

Great card! I like how it opens! TFS

Susan said...

This is absoultely stunning! I'm so excited to have found your blog...many min. & coffees will be spent here!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...