Jun 28, 2009

Birthday Frame


Hello peeps!!!
I have been making these frames this year for the girls in my group for their special day. This is one of the frames that I altered using the die cuts. There's very minimals tamping as you can see. I use the alphabets die cut to frame their initial and use the Define Your Life set to match the h-happy sentiment from their initial. This frame was made especially for Heidi who has recently join the blogging world (Stamphappily Ever After).
RECIPE:
Stamps: Define Your Life, Fundamental Phrases
Paper: Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Old Olive
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: tafetta white ribbon, eyelets
Tools: Big Shot machine, die cuts Birds and Blooms, Daisies
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Stampin ' Day!!!
Chat

5 comments:

June Houck said...

Nicely done, Chat! I like the colors you chose.

Elaine said...

So cool! I love the colors and modern feeling - you did a great job (again!)

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers! This is totally fabulous!

Suzie said...

What a great idea. I think we get stuck in our thinking for frames and don't realize that we can do something besides photos. This is so creative, love everything about it. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...