May 27, 2009

Gift For You





Friends 24-7
I had made this card and a refrigerator magnet for my cousin's wife- Natalie for her birthday.
I tried to match the colors from the Victoria's Secret body lotion. I used the Friends 24-7 which is becoming to be a favorite of mine. These are just very simple gifts and I think she love the whole ensemble.
RECIPE:
STamps: Friends 24-7
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Kraft and Whisper White, DSP Pink Pirouette
Ink: Basic Black, Copic Markers, White Craft
Accessories: brads, grosgrain Rose Red
Tools: corner punches, scallop edge punch, magnet
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

pescbrico said...

Very lovely! I like this color combo!

ChristineCreations said...

So pretty, I just love this flower!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous set! Love how you did the ribbon treatment and the color combo is super.

Marisa said...

Love these flower cards. Lovely set and colour combo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...