May 9, 2009

Distressed Flower



Class Project #4

This project was done at my calss but will also be a great Hostess gift. I used the Box #2 die cut from Stampin' UP. I made a cute thank you note card that will go inside along with the Spring Flowers set die cuts in Whisper White, Cameo Coral and Rose Red colors.

See Tutorial below on how to make the Distressed Flower.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Note of Thanks
Paper: Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral, and Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Rose Red grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Circle puches and Circles #2 die cut, Big Shot machine, dimensionals

E-mail me to find out how you can participate in my class. (stamperbz@msn.com)
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Rose said...

This is such a gorgeous little box! So So SO cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...