Apr 12, 2009

Some Bunny

Hello peeps !!!!
Here is a project that i did last night. I got my
scallop box and I was totally inspired by
Rose's (Rose's World) bunny. So this is totally cased, except for some minor changes. Thank you Rose for the idea. The best part are the goodies inside. I know a special someone that gave up chocolate for lent and she will be really happy to get this.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango, DSP Sweet Always
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Basic Balck marker
Accessories: tafetta ribbon
Tools: Big Shot machine, Scallop box die cut, Wide Oval punch,
circle punches, Small and Large Oval punch
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Easter !!!!




13 comments:

Nadia said...

i like this card! so pretty!

pescbrico said...

Oh this is so cute! Love your blog look! Happy Easter to you!

deb said...

Chat your cards so amazing - you are my favourite stop to blog hop! I also love your new blog header - wow -looks amazing. I think those are rub ons you used? Keep inspiring us newbies

Eva said...

Great Bunny project and I LOVE you rnew blog banner!

Lisa Brown said...

This is so precious! And, love the new look to your blog...very nice!

Heidi Kilgore said...

Chat, this is too cute! I'm sure that special someone will be thrilled to get this.

Love the new header on your blog. that is one of my favorite color combs!

Hugs,

Heidi

Desire Fourie said...

Oh this is such a cute little bunny and I am sure that tummy is filled with yummy stuff for your friend. Hugs from Desire

Ellie said...

I had to do a double check to make sure I was in the right place! LOVINNNGGG the new look:) and of course that bunny is too cute!

(((HUGS))

Connie M. said...

hehehe! How adorable is this! So cute, Chat!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is too cute!! Love your new blog header!!

Janna said...

This just the cutest thing ever! I adore that you used all your punches to create the body shapes! A wonderful project1

Smiles,
janna

LeAnne said...

OMW, this is so cute! Love how you've done this cute little bunny! I LOVE your new blog header--very fashionable & hip!
LeAnne

jean said...

Chat
Waiting for those Chocolates
reeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllly
cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...