Apr 18, 2009

Daisies for Mom

Inspiration Challenge #176
Hello and Happy Saturday !!!!
I just want to do a quick post on today's Inspiration on SCS. I used two sets of stamps to create the background design using Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke and Not Quite Navy ink.
My main image was done using the die cut daisies.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Central Park, A Happy Heart
Paper: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy. Whisper White, DSP Always Artichoke
Ink: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy, White Craft
Accessories: dew drops, satin white ribbon
Tools: Circle punch, glue dots, dimensionals, Big Shot machine, daisies die cut.



This die cut is becoming to be one of my favorite.
What's yours?
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping Day!!!!
Chat

11 comments:

Lorri said...

Hi Chat, beautiful card today!! I love that die, too!!! I love your new blog look, very classy. :)
Hope you had a great Easter!!!

Elaine said...

Well of course this is now my favorite die! LOL I love your card!! What a gorgeous combination of SU goodies - all looks superb put together like this! :)
Very inspiring!

Vicki Burdick said...

Lve this!!!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love the dimension of the daisies! I've only had that die for a short while, but it's quickly becoming my favorite!!

Connie M. said...

This is soooo pretty, Chat! I just love that flower!

LeAnne said...

That flower is wonderful.....oh my, another thing to put on my order. Love your colors choices!
LeAnne

Angie Tieman said...

Love this!! Great color combo, the big white daisy is fabulous! You've convinced me I'll have to get it!

Rose said...

Very pretty card! I really love this Daisy die cut - you did a great job on this card!

joyk said...

Really cute card..........my favs are the daisy2 die and the top note

Crystal said...

Beautiful Mother's Day Card!!

Renee said...

This is so cool! The daisy is gorgeous and I love your color pallete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...