Feb 11, 2009

3-D Bloom

Sketch Card Challenge #215
Good morning !!!
I had fun doing this Eastern Bloom 3 -d in my class that I decided to incorporate it in my card sketch today. This flower was inspired by Kathy, one of the girls in my group.
The main flower was stamped in Bashful Blue and spomged in Baja Breeze. I got my free Sale-a-bration ribbon and Delicate Dots DSP, so I used them for this card, too. I struggled a bit with the colors but in the end it worked out okay.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Garden Greetings
Paper: Garden Green, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze
Accessories: dew drops, So Saffron gorsgrain ribbon
Tools: 1/8" punch, glue dots, dimensionals, CE

Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Ali Watson said...

This is stunning and many thanks for the tutorial, fabulous.

Debbie said...

WOWZA! Chat, that flower is so realistic! IT is STELLAR!! (I want to be in your group!!) Thanks a gazillion for the tutorial. You are the BEST!!!

Lisa Brown said...

This is beautiful, Chat!

Janna said...

Wow! You create the most clean crisp cards I have ever seen! You do such an amazing job of mixing colors and elements and this is the perfect example of it! I just love that big bow!! It is so, so pretty!

Smiles,
janna

jjcreations said...

What a great card. I love the colours and your flower! Joan

Norine said...

this is so pretty love the soft colors & that bloom
Hugs
Norine

Allison said...

Beautiful card and great tutorial too! I'll have to give it a try.

Anonymous said...

Chat, this card turned out beautiful! The colors really work well together. Great job, as usual! Heidi

Joy said...

this is a beautiful card! I love how you made that 3-d flower! it is stunning! it really adds to the card!

Denise said...

Wow, that's awesome. Love what you did with this card!

Desire Fourie said...

This is elegantly gorgeous. Love the colour combo and thanks for sharing the tutorial. Have a great Valentines tomorrow. Hugs from Desire

Nayheli said...

Beautiful card!!!

saludos desde México.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...