Oct 14, 2008

Pink Toile

Color Challenge #188
Featured Stamper #88
Happy Tuesday to all!!!
I know I have not posted for a few days, and have some making up to do.
I am starting with today's CC on SCS-Pink Pirouette, Basci Balck, and Whisper White. I also cased Anne Ryan who happened to be the FS last Sunday. Here is the card I cased with some minor alterations. If you have not visited Anne's gallery, now is the time. Shhe will delight you with her awesome style. I muted the Bella Toile BG by adding white gel pen. I used piercing all around instead of stitching. I added the butterfly to this sketch using the circle punches, stamped in
Basic Black colored with Pink Pirouette and
Blender pen. I added stickles shortly after.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Dreams du Jour, Bella Toile BG
Paper: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Basic Balck, Basic Gray
Accessories: bling, striped grosgrain pink pirouette ribbon, narrow satin ribbon
Tools: Circle punches piercing tool

6 comments:

pescbrico said...

What a beautiful card! I love the softness of it :)
Have a wonderful day!

mudmaven said...

Chat this is just gorgeous! Very inspiring (gotta go dig out those great colors!) ~chris

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Gorgeous!! Love the sketch, the ribbon, the colors...everything!! Beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

We CASEd the same card, Chat! You really made this version your own, and it's fabulous!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. I love the layering and the soft feel to it. Gorgeous!!!

Ileana said...

Love this card it is so Elegant and Fabulous... I thank you for inspiring...TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...