Oct 10, 2008

Birthday Blooms

Limited Supply Challenge #189
Thank goodness it's Friday !!! It's wonderful to have days off again, which means I can work on some challenges. Here is today's LSC on SCS-only metals, rhinestones, pearls for embellishments, any paper will do, and only deco scissors. I also used Sketch for You to Try on Jen's blog. The colors are from the Wicked Demo Challenges hosted by Jackie (hpyscrpr2). Here is the link if you wanted to play.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Happy Everything
Paper: Always Artichoke, Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, DSP Riding Hood Red
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, White Craft
Accessories: Rhinestones
Tools: piercing tool, dimensionals

Thanks for stoppy by.
Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card the colors and the layout. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just beautiful!! Love it!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love the rhinestones on the blossoms...gorgeous as always!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

I love red/kraft together! This is gorgeous!!

Renee said...

I think this card is wonderful. I saw it on SCS and saved it to my favs. You did a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful !!!!

angela said...

greetings! i've been coming to your site for a while now, and LOVE your stuff!! i have a 'dumb' question for you... what size are your cards? thanks, and stamp on!

Shelly said...

I love the sketch, the bling and the colors!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful Chat! Love how you combined all those challenges...love when things come together so nicely!

Emily said...

This is gorgeous Chat! I love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...